Wednesday, October 20, 2010

October 19th, This is a Tuesday

Today I broke my fast for half of a terrible cold tamale and badly sliced mushrooms.
I escaped a parking ticket. I bought shampoo, conditioner. I freaked out about my life. I got distracted. I texted. I received the book I purchased from my friend. I read the book.

Today was the first day of my Organic Chemistry class. It is on Tuesdays and Thursdays (my already busy days) from 11am-11:50am. I think it is my favorite class. My professor's arms were covered in chalk dust by the end of the 50 minutes of his lecture. He talks about molecular formulas like you would talk about putting on Velcro shoes, easy as cake! Right?! He talks so fast and writes like a mad man on that black board. He tries to teach us condensed structural formulas so he can add some rests into his measures, but fails to calm down.

My roommate wrote a French poem tonight and read it to me in French. Then she read it to me in English. I liked it in French and I liked it in English. I can't read French, but I can read English.