Thursday, February 3, 2011

Paths


I have been dealing with nursing program worries and frets. Now I have decided that I don't need to be in charge of all those worries. It's dreadful being too serious about life. I have organized my options. I think I favor some over others but I'll be able to find joy where ever I end up. The bullets that are for 'Fall 2012' will require me to do something for a year and then return to school once I'm accepted to a nursing program.

Things that could happen:

  • I could go to Humboldt in the Fall of 2011

  • I could get into Modesto Junior College in the Fall of 2011

  • I could to Liberty University in Virginia in the Fall of 2011

  • I could retake Medical Microbiology and get an A and then reapply to Humboldt or another CSU for Fall 2012

  • I could go to a Santa Maria Nursing Program in Fall of 2012

  • I could go to Delta College in Fall of 2012

  • I could go to College of the Redwoods in Humboldt in Fall of 2012

  • I could go to Humboldt in the Fall of 2012 (if the nursing program is existing still)

  • I could go to Modesto Junior College in the Fall of 2012