Monday, February 28, 2011

The Welcome Wagon

The Welcome Wagon is my most favorite Christian music. I am just in total awe of how sweet and beautiful the voices and the banjo sound. I would love to be apart of something like The Welcome Wagon someday.

I am currently finishing up my second semester of my sophomore year of college. I will have to move at the end of the semester. I am learning to trust God with where I will end up for the Fall. Why does it always happen that when I finally get the friends I've been asking for, I get taken away from them? I am so angry that this always happens to me. Why does God have this for me every time? I just want to be comfortable and be able to laugh with the people I love, but then I have to leave. It's so discouraging.

I would like a great big group of funny, musically talented, God-loving people. I just got this within that last couple months. Hooray.

These photos are of some friends and I playing a show in a bar in Crescent City this last weekend: