Sunday, March 6, 2011

Banjo!

I finally scored myself a banjo! I'm so excited! Last night a recorded myself playing some banjo with guitar in the background. I covered Welcome Wagon song! A lot of the song is off tempo so I think I need to re-do it, but I had a fun time last night experimenting with my banjo. My friend Frazer sold me the banjo for $60, he also said he would help me with learning if I wanted -as well as borrow his bluegrass book! I am in the perfect friendship for wanted to better myself at banjo playing.

This weekend I plan on primarily playing my banjo. Can't wait till I can be in a fast pace bluegrass band!

Romans 12:2
Be transformed by the renewing of your mind

I've heard this verse from two people yesterday at random times. I was talking on the phone with my mom and then after the phone call decided to listen to a sermon from a church back home. The pastor used that verse that my mom has just quoted. I had an AH-HA moment. Being back in the word is so refreshing, I am so in love with God and everything that He does!