Monday, March 14, 2011

I thought my hair looked nice today,

Here's a picture of my hair:

Here's a picture of my lunch I made after church:






I'm having some major problems deciding whether or not I should move away from Humboldt. In many ways I feel like I should go, in many ways I feel like I should stay. I haven't prayed nearly enough, I'm hoping why that is why I am so wishy-washy. Today my dad agreed on this statement I made (something to this effect..):

"God just wants me to live my life bringing Him glory, that being taken into account, I can do whatever I want."

I really just want God to just smack some peace into me and help me feel content about my decision. Ironically, it's my freedom that is making me so confused. It is my freedom that is making my life so hard right now. I like my freedom, I just don't like not knowing if I'm making the right choice or not. I just don't want to look back and wish I would have chose the other option.

My friend told me it sounded like my heart wanted to stay in Humboldt and not move.

So my conclusion is:

Humm