Thursday, June 23, 2011

Slip Cover Research

Why am I up this late learning how to make a slip cover for a couch...? I don't even own a couch.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_SbLkYQ4hZc&NR=1&feature=fvwp

Is it possible to make a slip cover for a couch that will later be pulled out into a bed? A bed couch? I imagine it would be a pain to have to remove the slip cover and then put on a bed spread every night before I wanted to hit the hay. What is the solution? Velcro is a thought I guess.

This is a picture of a breakfast in bed that I cooked for a bicycle couple that stayed in my bedroom for a week. They didn't literally stay in my bedroom for a week. Waffles with yogurt and/or hot maple syrup, scrambled eggs, turkey bacon, sliced apples, and water. They were happy and in bed with breakfast that morning.