Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Went through my closet

Escot Farms by water your plants
Went through my closet today and got rid of almost half of everything. I have a bunch of laundry to do that I didn't account for, so tomorrow after I do my laundry I'll try to split the clean laundry in half. Half my closet is already empty now and everything I'm giving away is in a big pile in front of my bedroom door. I don't really have furniture so I think I'll just stick with trying to get rid of half my clothes, shoes, and jewelry. I don't have much jewelry either so I don't think that will be too hard. Surprisingly, it wasn't difficult at all to find things to get rid of. I think it took me about five minutes to pull half of my closet apart.

I plan to donate anything I can't sell to the Betty Chin fund, she said she always needs clothes and shoes so I don't think she'll turn down any of my clothes if I have any left. All the money I do make off my clothes (probably won't be much) I plan to donate to charitywater.org which is a non-profit organization bringing clean and safe drinking water to developing nations where 100% of donations go directly to the field to fund water projects.

Luke3:11
"Have2Give1" experiment -Mark Scandrette