Thursday, September 22, 2011

Nursing Program

Untitled by meredith lynn hunt
I decided that if I don't get into an Nursing Program in the next year and a half, I'm getting my sheep farm. My farm will be by a beautiful river, so I can go fishing or swimming sometimes. Sheep Farm will include: sheep, goats, chickens, a brown cow, alpacas, french angora rabbits, a bee hive, a puppy, a kitten, a little pig (to eat the kitchen garbage), a huge vegetable and flower garden, and a few fruit trees.You can come visit if you want and I'll give you homemade yarn and homegrown food. So I guess just it's not a sheep farm, but merely a farm with sheep.. but the sheep on my farm will be top notch. With loads of crimp per inch in all their fiber (more crimp means softer wool). I guess you don't just start a farm..you need money. So I guess I'll need to win the lottery first or something. So I guess I'll need to buy a lottery ticket or something.

On second thought, maybe there's too much going on on my future sheep farm..I should probably cut back on some things/animals to make it a little less daunting on myself.