Saturday, September 8, 2012

I believe and I am a child of the Lord

2 Corinthians 6:14-18
Do not be unequally yoked with unbelievers. For what partnership has righteousness with lawlessness? Or what fellowship has light with darkness? What accord has Christ with Belial? Or what portion does a believer share with an unbeliever? What agreement has the temple of God with idols? For we are the temple of the living God; as God said, “I will make my dwelling among them and walk among them, and I will be their God, and they shall be my people. Therefore go out from their midst, and be separate from them, says the Lord, and touch no unclean thing; then I will welcome you, and I will be a father to you, and you shall be sons and daughters to me, says the Lord Almighty.” 

John 5:22
The Father judges no one, but has given all judgment to the Son

Ephesians 2:8-9
For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God, not a result of works, so that no one may boast. 

1 Timothy 2:5
For there is one God, and there is one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus


Ephesians 4:3 
Eager to maintain the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace. 

Jeremiah 17:9-10
The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately sick; who can understand it? I the Lord search the heart and test the mind to give every man according to his ways, according to the fruit of his deeds.”


1 Peter 2:17
Honor everyone. Love the brotherhood. Fear God. Honor the emperor. 

James 5:16
Therefore, confess your sins to one another and pray for one another, that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person has great power as it is working.